How can I play?
- You unlock the Daily Puzzle at level 30.
- Every day you can play a new puzzle.
- You can find it below the "Play" button.
How do I earn rewards?
When you start a Daily Puzzle, a star is placed on a word in the grid.
- Finding this word allows you to get the star and to increase the star gauge.
- Each time you get a star, another one appears on the next word to find.
- Depending on your progress in the gauge, you earn 1, 2 or 3 stars.
- When you finish the Daily Puzzle, the 1, 2 or 3 stars you get increase the gauge above the calendar which allows you to unlock chests.
- Each chest earns you coins.
How can I earn chests faster?
- Find the words in the order indicated by the stars to earn as many points as possible and fill up your gauge faster.
- Play the previous levels of the current month.
If I didn't win all the stars, can I try again?
- If you didn't get all the stars in today's puzzle, you can replay it using coins, or by watching a video.
- You can also replay the previous days' puzzles of the current month to try to win all the stars.
- The words are sorted by their number of letters as well as alphabetically. This results in the following classification: AAA, BBB, AAAA, BBBB, etc.